Do you have knowledge in SAP IS-U and are you looking for a new challenge? We are currently looking to strengthen our organization with an SAP IS-U Specialist with deep knowledge in Billing to work as an inhouse consultant on various projects and assignments within our SAP roadmap.
Vattenfall IT is an internal IT full-service provider, we develop specialized IT solutions for the entire Vattenfall Group. In Customer IT – Billing & Contract we develop solutions to support core processes in the area of billing, sales and customer relationship management.
You will provide expertise in the areas of implementation of ongoing projects, maintenance and support to ensure technology solutions are designed, developed, and implemented to meet business needs. You will assist in the planning and design of new or upgraded systems. Identify Improvement areas and continuously improve the delivered services.
Key Objectives in the role
• Specify and document requirements
• Analyze requirements for adherence to business objectives and consistency and challenge them as appropriate
• Support Business in SAP IS-U related questions and incident handling
• Responsible of managing the billing master.
• Implement and coordinate changes together with other departments
• Serve as a liaison between business & IT to ensure that its requirements are fully understood.
In this role as SAP engineer it’s important that you are self-driven, proven pro-active, analytical and knows how to prioritize. You are a team player who actively engages people by asking, sharing, helping or asking for help. You feel personally committed to the goal setting and delivery of the team (local and international).
We believe that you have a university degree, technical degree or equivalent education. You have a good understanding of Utility industry processes specially related to Billing & Invoicing processes and have in-depth application troubleshooting and problem solving skills, and an awareness of ITIL support. You have strong communication, problem solving and collaboration skills since you ensuring effective collaboration with business stakeholders and developers.
You also recognize yourself and have understanding in the following skills:
• You have at least 3 years of related experience in designing, developing and maintaining on SAP application level
• Must have strong knowledge in Billing Master, Billing Tariff structures, Billing processes and Invoicing
• Basic knowledge regarding SVE-faktura and Peppol.
• ABAP Debugging skills
• Fluent Swedish and English in writing and verbally
Experience in a similar organisation or the utilities sector will be highly regarded.
We offer you a challenging and independent job in an informal, dynamic working environment.
• A healthy work-life balance (smart working)
• Attractive employment conditions and opportunities for personal and professional growth
• At Vattenfall you get the opportunity to work for a clean energy company that aims for creating fossil free energy within one generation.
• And last but not least; International and multi-cultural work environment with energetic, motivated colleagues that like to have fun as well!
• P.S we also access to gym and training classes in our Solna office
Please apply with your CV and cover letter, last day to apply is august 9th, 2020. For more information about the position you are welcome to contact the Hiring Manager Maria Örnjäger, email@example.com. Due to summer holidays we will proceed to the next steps of the process during w. 34.
Trade union representatives in Sweden: please call switchboard +46 8 739 50 00. Sofi Wadström (Akademikerna), Inger Strandberg/Lars-Erik Näsman (Unionen), Christer Gustafsson (Ledarna), Lennart Bengtsson (SEKO).
We look forward to receiving your application!
At Vattenfall, we are convinced that striving for diversity helps building a more profitable, efficient and attractive company. We continue to seek a harmonious balance of employees in terms of gender, age, ethnic and cultural backgrounds.
Since Vattenfall is a part of the Swedish critical infrastructure, many of our services are security classed. If this position is security classed the final candidates might be subjected to a security vetting process, according to the Swedish legislation.