Vattenfall IT is an international unit within the Vattenfall Group. As a full-service IT provider, our goal is to be the best of the best when it comes to delivering extremely economical IT services and intelligent solutions. Our array of services ranges from process and application consulting to software solution development/implementation projects and the operation of application systems. Some 1,200 employees located in Germany, Poland, the Netherlands and Sweden contribute daily to our international business success in the three organisational segments IT demand, IT supply and Group IT. For the IoT and Energy Management department, part of Vattenfall IT Transformation and Corporate IT.
We are now looking for a Solution Developer – IoT.
• Develop with Vattenfall BA leading IoT and Energy Management solutions and platform
• You work in a DevOps scrum team closely with Business Areas to ensure solid understanding of customer needs for new business (e.g. Electric Vehicle charging, batteries, heat pumps and solar panels) as well as core business (e.g. distribution, hydro and district heating)
• An academic degree in IT, Computer Science, Information Management or other relevant field
• 0-5 years’ experience in Microsoft Azure IoT tool box and related applications
• Experience of hardware protocols (e.g. mbus, modbus and zigbee)
• Experience of sensors and gateways
• Experience of working in a DevOps scrum team
Nice to have:
• C, C++, TCP/IP, Linux Yocto, OCI layers, Front-end: .Net
• Protocols: OCPP, ModBus, Mbus, 101, OPCUA, 61850
• Cloud: Microsoft Azure (Event Grid, IoT Edge, TSI, Data Lake, IoT Hub, Azure Function, API Management)
• Data bases: Data ingestion, SQL, Azure Data Lake
• HW: ARM (IMX8), Intel (Axiomtek), sensors, communication devices, hardware installation
• OS: Yocto (Linux), VxWorks, Node.js
• Networking: TCP/IP, UDP, LoRaWan, Sigfox, LTE, CAT1, NB-IOT
You are a team player with a proactive, curious and solution oriented mindset. Furthermore you are service minded, hands-on and like to work in an international set-up.
• working for one of the biggest companies present in European Energy Market
• proven great work atmosphere(integration events, FIKA each week)
• personal development and trainings (individual budget)
• rich benefit package (e.g. private healthcare & multisport card/MyBenefit package)
For more information about the position you are welcome to contact hiring manager Sebastian Waldenström – firstname.lastname@example.org. For more information about the recruitment process you are welcome to contact recruiter Gabriela Zajchowska-Reszka, email@example.com.