The Vattenfall Europe Information Services GmbH is currently looking for a
Working Student PowerBI Report Design
for our office in Berlin or Hamburg.
Do you like designing reports and dashboards down to the pixel to create a great user experience? Do you love working with big data and data visualization? Do you want to make a difference and work with us towards our big goal of becoming fossil-free within a generation? Then this is the job for you!
The Analytics Solutions team in Vattenfall IT provides PowerBI based reporting solutions to several Vattenfall departments. To support our team in Hamburg or Berlin, we are looking for a student worker in the area of PowerBI report design.
- Design PowerBI reports and dashboards
- Interact with users to improve the user experience and derive requirements
- Maintain and improve existing reports
- Bachelor/Master Student of Design, Media Informatics, Computer Science, or similar.
- Passion for User Interface Design and Data.
- Proficiency in spoken and written English.
- Beneficial: Basic knowledge of data visualization and datawarehouses.
- Beneficial: Experience in Microsoft PowerBI, DAX, SQL.
At Vattenfall we are convinced that diversity contributes to build a more profitable and attractive company and we strive to be good role model regarding diversity. Vattenfall works actively for all employees to have the same opportunities and rights regardless of gender, ethnicity, age, transgender identity or expression, religion or other belief, disability or sexual orientation.
Energy is our contribution to quality of life – day after day. With around 20.000 colleagues Vattenfall provides comprehensive electricity and heating offerings to several million customers in Northern Europe. For the work ahead we need people who are fully dedicated to our customers and to a sustainable society – people like you.
- Flexible working hours
- Work in agile teams
- Close cooperation with the users and IT developers
- Development opportunities and mentorship
- Start: as soon as possible
- Location: Hamburg or Berlin
- Contract: 12 Months
- Hours: max. 20h per week
- Deadline: 17.07.2022
- Reference-No.: 00715
Needed documents: CV, enrollment certificate, and current overview of grades
For more information about the position or the recruitment process you are welcome to contact the recruitment coordinator for this position: Mr. Elias Erdmann (firstname.lastname@example.org).
Due to GDPR regulations, we kindly request that you only apply via our website. We cannot guarantee that we will be able to process applications that are not made via our website.
We look forward to receiving your application!