Are you looking for the next step in your career? For our team Collaboration, part of Vattenfall IT, we are now looking for an ambitious
Technical Expert for SharePoint On-Premise and Online
Location: Flexible (Berlin, Solna, Gliwice)
Department: Active Directory & Collaboration
The Active Directory & Collaboration department is responsible for providing all services connected to authentication and authorization as well as several collaboration tools, mainly focusing on SharePoint, Exchange and other Microsoft 365 services. Within the Collaboration team we are operating several services like SharePoint on-premise as well as SharePoint online, Exchange on-premise as well as a Hybrid setup, Azure Information Protection and mobile device management via Intune.
There is now an opportunity for a person to join a positive and successful team with excellent team spirit and highly skilled team members. The position is placed in Stockholm (SE), Berlin (GE) or Gliwice (PL).
- File exchange and collaboration via SharePoint on-premise and online (incl. OneDrive for Business) in a complex and customized environment:
– SharePoint on-premise with 2 separated environments based on Swedish security regularities
– SharePoint online with several self-service applications (e.g. Site provisioning)
– Building knowledge bases and portals in co-operation with several business areas
- Mail services including solutions for encryption, spam control, virus protection as on-premise and online service based on Exchange on-premise and Exchange online in hybrid mode
- Other O365 Services like MS Teams, Yammer, Power Automate / Apps
- Preventing data loss by operating Azure Information Protection as well as Endpoint Data loss protectionnformation Protection as well as Endpoint Data loss protection
The Collaboration team will take care for the following services within Vattenfall and also some subsidiaries or external customers:
Main responsibilities for this position
- Operate and troubleshoot the SharePoint on-premise and online (Microsoft 365) environment within Vattenfall Group
- Design and support improvement of the current SharePoint on-premise solution as well as the SharePoint online services
- Align and discuss with different Business areas demands towards SharePoint online and on-premise
- Cooperation with Microsoft Support as 2nd/3rd level engineer
- Operate and support other Microsoft 365 products connected to SharePoint Online (e.g. MS Teams)
- Resolve incidents and service requests according to SLA’s
- Troubleshoot and manage resolution of operational problems
- Participate in on-call service
- Academic degree as an IT, mathematics, scientific or technical engineer or similar in IT
- Solid knowledge in Microsoft SharePoint, preferred within on-premise and online solution
- Experience in establish connections to external data sources (nice to have)
- Knowledge in MS Teams as new collaboration hub, Azure Information Protection and Data Loss Prevention as well as basic knowledge of the Infrastructure services and technologies
- Basic knowledge in Microsoft Exchange on-premise or online is welcome
- Programming skills (mainly PowerShell) are preferred
- Microsoft MSCA/E Private Cloud as well as MCITP
- Good knowledge in ITIL and IT security
- A proven ability to communicate with technical experts, customers and group governance
- The ability to build trust and confidence and to be a team player in an international team
- Very good language skills in (technical) English
At Vattenfall, we are convinced that striving for diversity helps to build a more profitable, efficient and attractive company. Therefore we seek a harmonious balance of employees in terms of age, religion, gender identity & expression, sexual identity, disability and ethnic background.
- On call duties
- Job offer is contingent on a clear background check
- Working in an international organization requires frequent travel
What we offer
We offer a challenging and international work environment and the possibility to work with some of the best in the field. You will be working in interdisciplinary teams and you can always count on support from committed colleagues. We offer attractive employment conditions and opportunities for personal and professional development. At Vattenfall we also offer staff benefits such as favorable occupational pension agreements, flexible working hours and more. Read more about our benefits here.
We welcome your application in English, including a CV and cover letter via the link further down the page.
Due to COVID-19 we adapted our application process to the current conditions. Interviews regarding this position will be conducted via video conference. We are looking forward to receiving your application!
For more information about the position or recruitment process you are welcome to contact the manager Jonas Wanning via +46 72 5144248 or the recruiter Carina Böhle via +49 40 79022 1623.
Trade union representatives in Sweden: Sofi Wadström (Akademikerna), Inger Strandberg (Unionen), Lars-Erik Näsman (Unionen), Christer Gustafsson (Ledarna) and Lennart Bengtsson (SEKO). To get in contact with the representatives, please call Vattenfall’s switchboard +46 8 739 50 00.
Location: Berlin, Solna, Gliwice