Are you looking for the next step in your career? For the Center of Excellence (CoE) Compensation & Benefits we are now looking for an ambitious
Senior Compensation & Benefits Expert (f/m/d)
As a member of an international Compensation & Benefits team, you will provide guidance and expertise on key compensation and benefits process matters to ensure our company remains competitive for talent attraction, engagement and retention. The team, spread over Sweden, Germany and the Netherlands, is responsible for developing the global compensation and benefits strategy of Vattenfall and translating it into local policies and governance. As Vattenfall is present within about 10 countries, we offer a good opportunity to gain knowledge about different labour markets next to the specifics of the country you are located in.
Your job as a Senior Compensation & Benefits Expert (f/m/d)
- Development, introduction and continuous improvement of our global & local Comp&Ben processes, policies and systems in co-operation with respective Comp&Ben process managers, other CoEs & Business HR
- Support in development and introduction of a sustainable benefits strategy
- Development of contractual regulations for executives and managing directors of subsidiaries
- Support HR Managers and HRBPs with expert advice in the field of Compensation & Benefits
- Advise executives and managing directors of the subsidiaries on all contractual issues regarding Leitende Angestellte
- Stakeholder management and cooperation with external and internal partners and providers, especially with the Group spokesmen committee of Leitende Angestellte
- Support the smooth handling and management of annual processes, such as Annual Salary Review (ASR) & Short-Term Incentive (STI) from a German perspective
- Support and lead implementation of new Comp&Ben IT solutions such as SuccessFactors, etc.: Set framework, functional and technical concepts for implementation, design efficient process landscape and ensure interface management & data security (compliance)
- Ensure continuous improvement of Comp&Ben process execution and related digitalization.
- Support Comp&Ben analytics in general e.g. benchmarking, gap analysis, Comp&Ben process evaluation etc.
Your profile as a Senior Compensation & Benefits Expert (f/m/d)
We are looking for a pro-active Senior Compensation & Benefits Expert (f/m/d) who is structured, results-oriented and has a hands-on mentality. You are approachable and feel comfortable working and communicating in an international fast-moving environment.
Furthermore you have / are:
- Master degree and at least 5-10 years’ experience in relevant HR field
- Profound expert knowledge of People Management with special competence in the area Compensation & Benefits
- Payroll and labour law experience is required
- Job evaluation/grading experience is required as well
- Excellent analytical skills, process and detail orientation
- High sensitivity to discretion and compliance
- Expert knowledge of SAP HR and SuccessFactors and/or similar
- General interest in new IT solutions & digitalisation of HR processes
- Solid Microsoft Office skills
- Advanced SharePoint Expertise beneficial
- Fluent in German and business English in spoken and written language
- Strong international co-operation and communication and problem solving skills
- Open, Active and Positive
At Vattenfall, we are convinced that striving for diversity helps to build a more profitable, efficient and attractive company. Therefore we seek a harmonious balance of employees in terms of age, religion, gender identity & expression, sexual identity, disability and ethnic background.
Vattenfall is a European energy company with approximately 20,000 employees. For more than 100 years we have electrified industries, supplied energy to people’s homes and modernized our way of living through innovation and cooperation. We now want to make fossil-free living possible within one generation. To be able to reach this ambitious goal we are looking for talented individuals who, in addition to their passion for their own role, also have strong team spirit and want to contribute to supporting a meaningful corporate mission.
What we offer
At Vattenfall you will work in an open and entrepreneurial environment. We offer you a challenging and independent job in an informal, dynamic working environment. You can play a part in shaping the future of a company where the only constant is change. Besides being a challenging and inspiring place to work, we value a great work atmosphere. We want to be the best in what we do. We offer good remuneration, attractive employment conditions and opportunities for personal and professional growth.
- Open ended contract
- Full time
Due to COVID-19 we adapted our application process to the current conditions. Interviews regarding this position will be conducted via video conference. Do you have any questions about the application process or how we deal with COVID-19? Please visit our generic FAQ page in advance.
Interested? We welcome your application in English, including CV and job application letter. The last day to apply is August 7th 2021.
For more information about the position you are welcome to contact the hiring manager Laura Schütte, +49 30 8182 3124. If you have any questions about the recruitment process, please contact recruiter Bina Deutschendorf, +49 40 79022 2289.
We look forward to receiving your application!