Are you looking for the next step in your career? For our team Active Directory, part of Vattenfall IT, we are now looking for an ambitious
Expert Active Directory Services and Azure Active Directory (w/m/d)
for our office in Stockholm, Hamburg, Berlin or Gliwice.
Vattenfall is one of Europe’s largest generators of electricity and the largest producer of heat. Vattenfall’s core markets are Sweden, Germany and the Netherlands. The Parent Company, Vattenfall AB, is 100%-owned by the Swedish state. Vattenfall IT is the internal IT provider for the entire Vattenfall group. Vattenfall-IT fulfils an international staffing function that provides efficient and reliable IT services and support. Vattenfall IT employs some 1.200 workers in Vattenfall companies in Denmark, Finland, Germany, Netherlands, Poland, UK as well as in Sweden.
The Active Directory & Collaboration department is responsible for providing all services connected to authentication and authorization as well as several collaboration tools, mainly focusing on mail and Office 365 services. Within the Active Directory team we are operating several services like Active Directory, PKI, file services, federated authentication services and Azure AD with Azure AD Connect as well as Microsoft Intune.
There is now an opportunity for a person to join a positive and successful team with excellent team spirit and highly skilled team members. The position is placed in Stockholm (SE), Hamburg (GE), Berlin (GE) or Gliwice (PL).
The Active Directory team will take care for the following services within Vattenfall and also some subsidiaries or external customers:
- Active Directory, Domain Name Services, Distributed File System, Public Key Infrastructure and Windows specific protocols like LDAP or NTLMv2
- Tools to automate Active Directory and administration like share creation and access privileges
- Solutions to integrate the authentication and authorization of internal and cloud solutions (ADFS)
- Operating and maintaining secure environment for authentication services within dedicated tiering-model
- Providing secure access to Microsoft 365 and other cloud services using Azure AD as authentication provider via i.e. Conditional Access
- Operate the Active Directories services including Azure AD needed in Vattenfall Group
- Design and support improvement of the current landscape and future demands
- Responsible for operation of authentication and authorization solution for internal and cloud solutions including Azure Active Directory
- Resolve service incidents and requests according to SLA’s
- Participate in on-call service
- Participate in infrastructure and security related projects for Active Directory
- Academic degree as an IT, mathematics, scientific or technical engineer or similar in IT
- Knowledge in Active Directory Services and Azure AD as well as basic knowledge of the infrastructure services and technologies
- Programming skills (mainly PowerShell) are prerequisite
- Microsoft MSCA/E Private Cloud as well as MCITP
- Good knowledge in ITIL and IT security
- A proven ability to communicate with technical experts, customers and group governance
- The ability to build trust and confidence and to be a team player in an international team
- Very good language skills in (technical) English
At Vattenfall, we are convinced that striving for diversity helps building a more profitable, efficient and attractive company. Therefore we seek a harmonious balance of employees in terms of age, religion, gender identity & expression, sexual identity, disability and ethnic background.
- Employee must be available to work evenings and weekends
- Job offer is contingent on a clear background check
- Working in an international organization requires frequent travel
What we offer
- Work in a company with Swedish culture focused on people’s work-life balance and good atmosphere
- Once per week FIKA – meetings with coffee, donuts and fruits
- Spacious office with electrically adjustment desks and also shower for cyclists
- Compensation package: private medical health care, English classes and My Benefit (including Multisport card)
- Each year trainings, taking part in conferences, possibility to experiment with top modern technologies
- One day per week working from home
For more information about the position you are welcome to contact the hiring manager Michaela Fenger via phone +49 1525 4627711. For more information about the recruitment process please contact Bina Deutschendorf via phone +494079022 (2289).
Please apply directly via the application button (only PDF).
Due to COVID-19 we adapted our application process to the current conditions. Interviews regarding this position will be conducted via video conference. We are looking forward to receiving your application!